For Government Guidance on Neighbourhood Planning - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/neighbourhood-planning--2
Locality - https://neighbourhoodplanning.org/
This link takes you to the Neighbourhood Plan shared drive, where updates and new documents will be added
Tendring District Council https://www.tendringdc.gov.uk/ardleigh-neighbourhood-plan
Ardleigh Parish Council Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/ardleighpc/
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Ardleigh Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Questionnaire
Members of Ardleigh Parish Council, its Neighbourhood Plan Working Group, Planning Direct and any other organisation connected with the Ardleigh Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Questionnaire are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by fully completing the Ardleigh Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Questionnaire 2020 and providing contact details in the relevant section. Under 18’s completing the survey must confirm that they have the permission of their parent or guardian to enter the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. There is one prize: £100 gift voucher of the winner’s choice from a range of local or national businesses.
5. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 31 January 2021 with the winner drawn by the Ardleigh Parish Council Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group by 15 February 2021 using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
6. The winner will be notified by email by 28 February 2021 to the email address or telephone number they specified when they completed the questionnaire. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re- draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email / telephone call notifying them that they are the winner. If an under-18 is the winner, written permission of parent or guardian will be needed to release the prize. The winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize.
7. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
9. In the event of any dispute, the Parish Council’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The name of the winner will be available after 28 February 2021 by emailing the Clerk to Ardleigh Parish Council email@example.com
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
14. Promoter: Ardleigh Parish Council, PO Box 12865, Colchester, CO7 7EZ
Ardleigh Parish Council